Aerospace Tooling Capabilities
The Raptor facility is approximately 20,000 square feet. This space allows us to tackle virtually any project from the smallest to very large projects while maintaining advantages of a small business, like excellent customer service and a commitment to quality from the top down. Benefit from our more than 25 years experience designing and building tooling.
We have the most advanced equipment available to the Raptor team – a laser tracker, two 5 axis machines and a full weld and fabrication department including:
Linear axis speed
Table weight capacity 100,000 lbs
Conventional Machining Equipment List
- 1 ea. Devlieg Jig Mill X travel 96”, Y travel 72”, Z travel 40”
- 1 ea. Bridgeport Series II knee mill with Led readout
- 1 ea. Bridgeport Series I knee mill, with LED readout
- 1 ea. Ultima knee mill with LED readout
- 1 ea. Roskelly 1440 lathe
- 1 ea. Standard Modern Tech. 16/60 lathe
- 1 ea. Harig Super 612 surface grinder
- 1 ea. Harig 618 surface grinder
- 1 ea. Knuth HB320 lay down saw
- 1 ea. Carolina HV20 lay down saw
- 1 ea. DoAll C-4 lay down saw
- 1 ea. Knuth VB 610 vertical band saw
Inspection Equipment and Software
- Faro Prime 8ft. articulating arm with Verisurf X6 software
- Leica Laser Tracker AT930
- 1 ea. 4’ x 8’ certified surface table
- 1 ea. 4’ x 10’ certified surface table
- 1 ea. 5’ x 10’ certified surface table.
- 2 seats of Catia V5 Rel. 22
- 3 seats of MasterCam X6
- Daewoo C25S rated at 6,000 lbs.
- Hyster S50XL rated at 5,000 lbs.
- 1 ea. Millermatic MIG
- 1 ea. Miller Syncrowave 250 TIG
- 2 ea. Miller Dynasty 350 MIG